Resources for Parents, Caregivers, & Littles
Child Safety Resources
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of America You Have a Right to Feel Safe Workbook
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of America Healthy Relationships for Teens
- Kidsmartz -Parent Tips
- Setting Physical Boundaries
- Safe and Secure Kids: Guide to Talking to Your Kids About Consent
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Resources
- Mental Health Navigation in Portage County: Mental Health Navigation is a free and confidential program established in response to the need for mental health care and navigating the often complicated system of resources and services. The program aims to help residents of Portage County to improve their mental wellness and functioning by connecting them to local mental health and community resources. Mental Health Navigation attempts to remove barriers to services that enhance resiliency and self-advocacy which in turn supports well-being. 715-343-7104
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- What Parents Can Do About Childhood Bullying
- Together Against Bullying: Offers tips for parents to intervene and respond to bullying behavior, activities to teach young children about how to deal with conflicts, show kindness and be a good friend.
- Stop Bullying: Contains information to prevent and respond to bullying and resources to get help now.
- Resources for Families Regarding Racial Injustice